Friday, September 23, 2011

Kaedyn's 2nd Oral Surgery

.
Took younger boys in for their dental check up, and much to our dismay, Kaedyn's 2 year molars that had broke through after his first oral surgery were needing repair and caps.

When we got to the hospital we took a minute to watch the fountain ... 
 My handsome guy ....
 He was NOT happy about getting undressed and the hospital clothes on...
 He was kicking and screaming and fighting me, taking OFF the gown as soon as I put it on and I could NOT get the pants on him AT ALL ...... It was a rough day...
 And me threatening him and telling him I was going to take pictures and put them on Facebook/my blog... didn't phase him...  
But I did manage to get him to relax, only to have him flip out anytime anyone walked into the room ...
 But we cuddled ...



 THEN they gave him the good drugs ......
 Why is it my kids get these drugs and they think playing with their tongue is the funniest thing in the world?

 Then they got him ready to go off ...  he insisted on taking his baby
I didn't get any pictures after, my arms were to full of baby and I was by myself.  Kaedyn does not wake up well from anesthesia, he's very combative ...  and then when we got to the point to go home, he started throwing up.  So yeah, I was pretty busy ...  but surgery went well, they got his teeth fixed and the caps on, replaced another cap and they didn't have to do a baby root canal on the tooth that was the worst, so YAY...

But he wasn't feeling well for about 24 hours or so .... :(  He crawled into bed with us overnight and slept late

No comments: